Fingar Insurance

Motorhome/Camper/RV Insurance

This insurance covers recreation vehicles that provide you with temporary living quarters and are permanently attached to a chassis or van.

Collision and Comprehensive coverage – covers damage to the motor home itself.

Actual Cash Value – pays you the depreciated value of your Motor Home

Agreed Value – pays you up to the amount you have it insured for

Auto Liability – protects you while you are driving on the road

Premises Liability – protects you while your Motor Home is parked

Camper and Travel Trailer
This insurance provides coverage for non-motorized, portable units designed to provide you with living quarters for recreational and camping use. Travel trailers and campers do not require special highway permits when towed.

Get A Quote